1. I am 20 years old.
2. I am currently studying Spanish and Italian at the University of Birmingham, I will be going into my second year in September.
3. I am 100% British – born and raised in Milton Keynes.
4. As you can tell from my very full food page, I am a massive foodie.
5. I have never lived in a house without animals, previous pets have ranged from rats to rabbits and from guinea pigs to dogs. I am a massive animal lover.
|My current (and wonderful) dogs.|
6. A few years ago I spent a month in Peru and I cannot wait to go back some day, and to explore the rest of South America.
7. I used to be a swimmer. I swam competitively at County, Regional and National level for Milton Keynes Swimming Club.
8. I love to cook and bake – so expect plenty more recipe posts as the summer goes on!
9. I HATE driving.
10. For me, the best day out is to a zoo or safari park.
11. Elephants are my all time favourite animal.
12. I love to snorkel and scuba dive and I am so looking forward to my upcoming trip to Gran Canaria so that I can go snorkelling again!
13. I love to sing…
14. And to dance, but I’m not very good at it.
15. My favourite drink is a gin and tonic.
16. My favourite UK city to visit is Edinburgh, although Cambridge comes a close second.
17. My favourite flowers are mini sunflowers, I think they’re gorgeous and they always make me smile.
18. Tapas is absolutely the best type of meal out there.
19. Clueless is my all time favourite film – the best one there is for getting me out of a bad mood.
20. I found this post incredibly difficult to write but I do hope that you enjoyed it!